Its that time of year again.
The roses are prepped, there is pink and red everywhere, the jewelers are showing off their diamonds and strawberries everywhere are dressing themselves in rich layers of delicious dark chocolate.
Take or leave all the other stuff but who doesn't love a good strawberry dipped in dark chocolate?
It's no secret that chocolate covered strawberries are a must around Valentines Day but did you know that they have health benefits?
Here are a facts about this amazing duo:
Health Benefits of Strawberries
1. Helps burn stored fat
2. Boost short term memory
3. Low in Calories – High in Fiber
4. Ease Inflammation
5. Lower cardiovascular disease
6. Promote bone health
7. Prevent oesophageal cancer
8. Anti-aging properties
9. Good for weight loss
10. Promote eye health
Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
1. Dark Chocolate is Very Nutritious
2. Dark Chocolate is a Powerful Source of Antioxidants
3. Dark Chocolate May Improve Blood Flow and Lower Blood Pressure
4. Dark Chocolate Raises HDL and Protects LDL Against Oxidation
5. Dark Chocolate May Lower The Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
6. Dark Chocolate May Protect Your Skin Against The Sun
7. Dark Chocolate May Improve Brain Function
So enjoy a healthy treat this Valentines Day and remember to schedule an appointment to see your Chiropractor.
We love chocolate too, not that we are suggesting you bring us any ;)
ITS EASY TO SCHEDULE ONLINE CLICK HERE